Case Name: Iron Island Museum
998 East Lovejoy Street
Buffalo, New York 14206
Date: February 20, 2012 @ 5:00pm to 1:00am
Property Owner Name:
The Iron Island Preservation Society of Lovejoy, Inc.
Linda Hastreiter, President
Claudia & Ted
Built in 1883 as an Methodist-Episcopal Church.
Abandoned and then reopened as a Funeral Home in the late 1950's.
In 2000, owner of Amigone Funeral Home donated the building to the preservation society.
Areas of Reported Paranormal Activity: